Historic Hartley House
The historic 1924 English Arts and Crafts/Tudor Revival residence was constructed for and occupied by Dr. Gilbert Hartley who ran his private practice from an office in the residence until 1938. While the home had since remained in near-original condition under the ownership of the doctor's family, it had been unoccupied for several decades and was suffering from general disrepair. To the relief of the residents in the historic neighborhood, the current homeowner purchased the property with the intention of saving and making improvements to the original property while remaining highly respectful to the original house and lot.
- Type : Addition & Renovation
- Location : Rockville, MD
- Completed : 2014
- Contractor: O'Neill Development
- Photography : Hoachlander Davis Photography